Amy Schwartz, PharmD
Assoc Dean & Assoc Professor, Cop Dean's Office
Assoc Dean, Cop Dean's Office
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, College Of Pharmacy
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, College of Pharmacy, University of South Florida
12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd
Tampa, FL 33612
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Phone: (813) 974-2251
- PharmD, Pharmacy, University Of Texas At Austin, 1994
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Professionalization, clinical service effectiveness (ECHO, interprofessional education, scholarship of teaching and learning
- ACCP (Member, 1997 - Present)
- AACP (Member, 1995 - Present)
- ASHP (Member, 1992 - Present)
- APhA (Member, 1986 - Present)
- McBane SE Dopp AL Abe A Benavides S Chester EA Dixon DL Dunn M Johnson MD Nigro SJ Rothrock-Christian T Schwartz AH Thrasher K Walker . Collaborative Drug Therapy Management and Comprehensive Medication Management – 2015. Pharmacotherapy. 35(4) : e39-e50, 2015.
- Cain J Conway JM DiVall MV Erstad BL Lockman PR Ressler JC Schwartz AH Stolte S Nemire R. Report of the 2013-2014 Academic Affairs Committee AJPE. 78(10) : Article s23, 2015.
- Schwartz AH Daugherty KK O’Neil CK Smith L Poirier TI Ghilzai NK Truong J Dey S Henriksen J. A Curriculum Committee Toolkit for Addressing the 2013 CAPE Outcomes AACP. , 2015.
- Schocken DM Schwartz AH Stevenson F. Approaching Interprofessional Education in Medical School AMA Journal of Ethics. 15(6) : 504-8, 2013.
- Assistant Dean / Program Director (College of Pharmacy / College of Health Sciences and Human Services, University of Texas at Austin / University of Texas - Pan American 2006 - 2010)
- Assistant Dean / Director of Continuing Education (College of Pharmacy, Roseman University 2003 - 2006)