Early Decision and Regular Decision Applicants:
Upon the opening of the Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) 2016-2017 application portal, applicants must:
- Submit an application to the College of Pharmacy through the PharmCAS (www.pharmcas.org) and remit the associated fee to PharmCAS.
- Electronically submit the USF COP Supplemental Application and a $30 non-refundable application fee. An invitation to complete this application is NOT REQUIRED. To Access the supplemental application click *here*.
- Request the submission of at least two (2) letters of recommendation on your behalf to PharmCAS. One letter must be from a biological or physical science professor.
- Submit PCAT test scores to PharmCAS (code 104).
EARLY DECISION APPLICANTS: The latest PCAT accepted for Early Decision is September 9, 2016.
REGULAR DECISION APPLICANTS: The latest PCAT accepted for Regular Decision is February 14, 2017.
A word about the PCAT: For those applying regular decisions and taking the January or February PCAT, a copy of your unofficial test scores MUST be received by email no later than 11:59 PM EST on February 14, 2017. Please ensure the subject line reads, "Unofficial PCAT Scores." Should we not receive a copy of your unofficial test scores by the deadline we will use the PCAT test score on file. If no test scores are on file, then your file will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed.
- Submit official copies of all college transcripts to PharmCAS. Do not send them to USF COP.