Pooja Patel, Pharm.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacotherapeutics & Clinical Research
Assistant Professor, Department of Family Medicine
Assistant Professor, Cop Dept of Pharmacy Practice
12901 Bruce B. Downs Blvd., MDC 30
Tampa FL 33612
Academic Email: email@example.com
Academic Phone:(813) 974-0269
- PGY, PGY-1 Adv. Community Pharmacy Residency, Walgreens/MCPHS University, 2014
- PharmD, Pharmacy, Mcphs University, 2013
- Self-Care/Non-Prescription Medicine
- Medication Adherence
- Patient Education/MTM
- Interprofessional education/collaboration
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (Member, 2014 - Present)
- The Rho Chi Society (Member, 2011 - Present)
- American Pharmacists Association (Member, 2010 - Present)
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (Member, 2012 - 2014)
- Patel P, Machado M, Mistry A. Expanding role of the Community Pharmacist through an Over-the-Counter Point-of-Care service J Am Pharm Assoc. 55: e113-e263, 2015.
- Patel P, Machado M, Mistry A. Assessing the role of a pharmacist on the selection and knowledge of nonprescription medications provided to patients through point-of-care consultations. J Am Pharm Assoc. 54: e76-e219, 2014.