Gwendolyn Wantuch, PharmD, BCPS
Assistant Professor, Cop Dept of Pharmacy Practice
Assistant Professor, College of Medicine Internal Medicine
12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd
Tampa FL 33612
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Phone:(831) 974-4852
- PharmD, Pharmacy, Purdue University, 2011
- PGY-1, Pharmacy Practice Residency, Bayfront Medical Center, 2011
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Practice/Research Interests: Nutrition support including medical nutrition therapy and parenteral nutrition, gastrointestinal disorders, anticoagulation, scholarship of teaching and learning, pharmacy education, simulation
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (Member, 2013 - Present)
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy (Member, 2013 - Present)
- American Society of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (ASPEN) (Member, 2008 - Present)
- Dell KA Wantuch G. How-to-guide for writing multiple choice questions for the pharmacy instructor. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. 9(1) : 137-44, 2017.
- LaBossiere MD Dell KA Sunjic K Wantuch G. Student perceptions of group examinations as a method of exam review in pharmacotherapeutics Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. 8(3) : 375-9, 2016.
- Cole JD Wantuch GA Ruble MJ Dell KA Serag-Bolos ES Pane OR Miranda A. Experiential Innovations: Student peer-led topic discussions through a faculty team-based model Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. 8(4) : 543-8, 2016.
- Clinical Pharmacist (Bayfront, Bayfront Medical Center 2012 - 2014)
- PGY-1 Resident (Pharmacy, Bayfront Medical Center 2011 - 2012)
- Dean's Recognition: Leadership (USF COP Faculty Awards - 2016)
- Best Course Corodinator (USF COP Faculty Awards - 2015)
- BCPS Certification (Board of Pharmacy Specialties, APhA - 2012)