Vijaykumar Sutariya, M.Pharm, Ph.D.
Assoc Professor, Cop Dept of Pharmaceutical Science
Assistant Professor, College of Medicine Internal Medicine
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences USF College of Pharmacy University of South Florida
12901 Bruce B. Downs Blvd., MDC 30
Tampa FL 33612-4749
Academic Email: email@example.com
Academic Phone:(813) 974-1401
- PhD, Pharmacy, the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, 2007
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Pharmacy, the M.S. University of Barod, 2007
- Master of Pharmacy, Pharmacy, L.M. College of Pharmacy, 2002
- Bachelors of Pharmacy, Pharmacy, L. M. College of Pharmacy, 2000
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Cancer Biology
- My research is focused on development of novel drug delivery systems such as nanoparticles, liposome and thermoreversible gel. My main research is focused on development of two targeted delivery sytems: brain targeted drug delivery and ocular drug delivery. I am currently serving as a Co-Investigator on two NIH grants (R01 and R15).
- My research interests include brain specific nanoparticles delivery, thermo-reversible gel for ocular delivery, nanomedicine fro cancer and other neurological disorders, liposomal delivery system, controlled tablet, immidiate release tablets, hydrogel etc.
- In addition to research, I am involved in teaching various courses related to pharmaceutics in Pharm. D. curriculum.
- Assistant Professor (Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED) 2008 - 2012)
- Post Doctoral Fellow (Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Butler University 2007 - 2008)