Amy Schwartz, PharmD
Assoc Dean, Cop Dean's Office
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, College of Pharmacy
Professor, Cop Dean's Office
12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd
Tampa FL 33612
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Phone:(813) 974-2251
- PharmD, Pharmacy, University of Texas at Austin, 1994
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Professionalization, clinical service effectiveness (ECHO, interprofessional education, scholarship of teaching and learning
- ACCP (Member, 1997 - Present)
- AACP (Member, 1995 - Present)
- ASHP (Member, 1992 - Present)
- APhA (Member, 1986 - Present)
- McBane SE Dopp AL Abe A Benavides S Chester EA Dixon DL Dunn M Johnson MD Nigro SJ Rothrock-Christian T Schwartz AH Thrasher K Walker . Collaborative Drug Therapy Management and Comprehensive Medication Management – 2015. Pharmacotherapy. 35(4) : e39-e50, 2015.
- Cain J Conway JM DiVall MV Erstad BL Lockman PR Ressler JC Schwartz AH Stolte S Nemire R. Report of the 2013-2014 Academic Affairs Committee AJPE. 78(10) : Article s23, 2015.
- Schwartz AH Daugherty KK O’Neil CK Smith L Poirier TI Ghilzai NK Truong J Dey S Henriksen J. A Curriculum Committee Toolkit for Addressing the 2013 CAPE Outcomes AACP. , 2015.
- Schocken DM Schwartz AH Stevenson F. Approaching Interprofessional Education in Medical School AMA Journal of Ethics. 15(6) : 504-8, 2013.
- Assistant Dean / Program Director (College of Pharmacy / College of Health Sciences and Human Services, University of Texas at Austin / University of Texas - Pan American 2006 - 2010)
- Assistant Dean / Director of Continuing Education (College of Pharmacy, Roseman University 2003 - 2006)
- BCPS (BPS - 1997)