Permit Request page
Read ALL information before requesting a permit
- Have you tried to register? Please enter (copy & paste) the error message you received in OASIS when trying to register for the requested course(s) in the comment section of this form.
- This form can only be used for College of Nursing courses. The College of Nursing can not permit courses offered through other Colleges within the University of South Florida. Nursing courses can be found by using the Class Schedule Search, choose Tampa or "Sarasota" (campus option) and Nursing (College option) to find courses offered by the College of Nursing.
- Completion of this form does not guarantee a permit will be issued. Permits will be issued based on completion of pre-requisites and admission criteria of the college.
- Permits take 2 business days to be issued. To see if your permits have been issued, go to OASIS and select ADVISING & REGISTRATION. Then select VIEW MY REGISTRATION STATUS.
- If your permit is NOT granted, you will be notified via email or phone.
- Once a permit has been issued it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to register for the course(s) in OASIS.
- For Independent Studies or Directed Readings please obtain Independent Study Contract from program faculty.
- Permits are not issued for closed courses.
Click here to complete permit request form
- Non-degree students must submit course requests through the College of Nursing application. Use this link to complete and/or update your application: https://hsccf.hsc.usf.edu/soar