- CLINICAL RESEARCH TOOLKIT
- SHIMBERG LIBRARY RESEARCH HELP
- proposalCENTRAL e-grantmaking website shared by many government, non-profit, and private grant-making organizations.
- BIOSTATISTICAL CALCULATIONS WEBSITE Free website for biostatistical calculations. Nursing researchers might find it useful
- QUICK GUIDE FOR GRANT APPLICATIONS
- APA STYLE CONVERTER
- SAMPLE DATA-SHARING PLAN
- MIND MAPPING SOFTWARE Cayra is a free desktop application that lets you represent tasks, ideas, concepts and other items in a graphic, well-structured way. Cayra is based on such visualization techniques, as Mind Mapping and Concept Mapping and allows you to conveniently work with big maps.
- "ALL ABOUT GRANTS" A NEW ONLINE APPLICANT RESOURCE!
- Florida CHARTS (Community Health Assessment and Resource Tool Set) This site includes such health statistics as births, deaths, disease morbidity, population and behavioral risk factors.
- APA RESEARCH STYLE SUMMARY SHEET
- Murder Most Foul: How Not to Kill a Grant Application
- The National Health Plan Collaborative Toolkit - The National Health Plan Collaborative has created this toolkit of resources, lessons, best practices and case studies to help other health plans join the effort to reduce disparities. The toolkit shares what the Collaborative's members have done to develop and test new methods of measuring and addressing racial and ethnic disparities so that other health care decision-makers and leaders can learn from this work, implement these best practices and make the case for addressing the unacceptable differences in health care and health outcomes for health plan members throughout the country.
- The NIA Clinical Research Study Investigators Toolbox - The purpose of the NIA Clinical Research Study Investigators Toolbox is to provide a Web-based information repository for investigators and staff involved in clinical research. The Toolbox contains templates, sample forms, guidelines, regulations and information materials to assist investigators in the development and conduct of high quality clinical research studies.
- Compendium of Primers (Effective Clinical Practice, May/June 2000, Volume 3, Number 3) that includes: Evaluating Statistics, Evaluating Study Designs, and Special Topics