Elizabeth T. Jordan, DNSC, RNC, FAAN
Sr. Assistant Dean, Undergraduate Programs, Academic Programs
Associate Professor, College of Nursing
Assoc Professor, COPH Community & Family Health
"I have a sincere passion for teaching and believe that it is essential to implement curricular models that are evidence-based, contemporary and interdisciplinary."
- DNSc, Nursing, Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing, 2004
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Women & Children's Health
- Advancing the care for childbearing women and newborns by developing innovative programs and demonstrating positive outcomes, and sustainability.
- Using existing clinical and financial data to examine prenatal care, health service delivery, and outcomes.
- Evaluating mobile technologies that educate pregnant women and new mothers
- Fellow of the American Academy of Nursing (FAAN), American Academy of Nursing (American Academy of Nursing - 2012)
- Top Top 100 Women in Maryland (Daily Record - 2011)
- Top 11 Innovators in International mHealth Award (Rockefeller Foundation and the mHealth Alliance. - 2011)
- Health Care Heroes Award (Baltimore City/Daily Record - 2009)
- Monroe E. Trout Premier Cares Award (Premier organization - 2008)