John M. Clochesy, PhD, MA, RN
Director, College of Nursing
Professor, College of Nursing
- MS, Psychology, Cleveland State University, 2006
- PhD, Nursing, Case Western Reserve University, 1993
- MS, Nursing, University of Wisconsin, 1981
- Empowering patients to reduce health disparities
- Simulation and virtual reality to support health providers and consumers
- Culturally relevant curriculum and instruction
- Dr. Clochesy’s professional interest includes creating safe learning and work environments by supporting diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- He has consulted for a variety of educational, governmental and healthcare institutions, and manufacturing companies across the country.
- John has completed workshops at the Gestalt Institute of Cleveland, the Public Conversations Project, and the Future Search Network.
- Norma J. Shoemaker Award for Critical Care Nursing Excellence (Society of Critical Care Medicine - 2004)
- Fellow (American Academy of Nursing - 1995)
- Fellow (American College of Critical Care Medicine - 1990)
- PROMOTING CANCER SYMPTOMS SELF-MANAGMENT IN OLDER ADULTS (Order Total: 16931, 9/25/2015 12:00:00 AM - 8/31/2018 12:00:00 AM)
- Electronic Self-Management Resource Training to R (Order Total: 1334,973, 9/30/2009 12:00:00 AM - 8/31/2012 12:00:00 AM)
- PROMOTING CANCER SYMPTOMS SELF-MANAGMENT IN OLDER ADULTS (Order Total: 16931, 9/25/2015 12:00:00 AM - 8/31/2017 12:00:00 AM)
- PROMOTING CANCER SYMPTOMS SELF-MANAGMENT IN OLDER ADULTS (Order Total: 33775, 9/25/2015 12:00:00 AM - 8/31/2018 12:00:00 AM)
- A CLINICAL TRIAL OF DECISION SUPPORT FOR END OF LIFE CARE AMONG SURROGATE DECISION MAKERS OF THE CHRONICALLY CRITICALLY ILL (Order Total: 30734, 9/2/2015 12:00:00 AM - 5/31/2020 12:00:00 AM)
- A COMPARATIVE EVALUATION OF THE LEARNER CENTERD GRADING DEBREIFING METHOD IN NURSING EDUCATION (BELOTE, MARISA) (Order Total: 3000, 5/27/2014 12:00:00 AM - 5/28/2015 12:00:00 AM)
- AVATAR-BASED DECISION SUPPORT TECHNOLOGY FOR SURROGATE DECISION MAKERS (Order Total: 8376, 8/1/2013 12:00:00 AM - 7/31/2014 12:00:00 AM)