All faculty members, including newly appointed members who have a 50 or 51% or more assignment in the College, are expected to serve on at least one of the following standing or special committees. All faculty members are expected to attend and participate in all meetings and activities of their respective committees and general Faculty Council meetings.
- Appointment, Promotion and Tenure Committee
- Curriculum Committees:
- Baccalaureate Admission, Curriculum & Academic Affairs Committee
- DNP/Masters Admission, Curriculum & Academic Affairs Committee
- PhD Admission, Curriculum & Academic Affairs Committee
- Evaluation Committee
- Instructional Technology Committee
- Special Committees:
- Awards Committee
- Bylaws Committee
- Diversity Committee
- Library Committee
- Nominating Committee
University/USF Health Committees
College of Nursing faculty and staff have the same opportunities to participate on university and USF Health committees as other faculty and staff at the University of South Florida. Please click here for the current list of College of Nursing faculty and staff participating on University/USF Health committees.