The College is committed to recruiting a diverse pool of applicants who are highly motivated to achieve the doctoral program objectives. Admission to the program is based on a number of factors that measure a student's potential for academic success at the doctoral level.
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to apply for the program:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited nursing program.
- 3.0 GPA
- Scored competitively on the quantitative, verbal and analytic portions of the GRE.
- Demonstrated commitment to doctoral study and scholarly productivity.
- Potential research interests compatible with those of current faculty.
- Personal interview with Director of MS to PhD Program and/or designee
- Licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse prior to enrolling in clinical course work.
- Evidence of potential for leadership in nursing profession.
For More Information:
The College of Nursing offers prospective students a number of ways to obtain more information about Graduate programs: