Non-Degree admission is limited to the following types of students:
- Transient students with approval from their home institution (must provide copy of approval form)
- An applicant who already has a master's degree and needs a few additional courses to be eligible for the certification exam (must provide letter/documentation from certification board)
- A graduate certificate applicant needing pre-requisite courses to be eligible to apply*
- PhD/DNP prospective students interested in taking a doctoral level course to evaluate their abilities and commitment prior to applying to the program.
Applicants must meet the following requirements before applying for this program:
- Earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale in previously earned bachelors or master's degree
- Evidence of current Florida RN license in good standing.
- Have the required documentation to support your student type listed above
Please note: If you are a current USF student enrolled in a program outside the College of Nursing and would like to enroll in one of our courses, please submit your request through our online permit request page. Students who do not meet the above criteria and are denied admission may submit a petition to the College of Nursing Student Affairs Committee. Submitting a petition is a request for consideration and the decision of the committee is final.
Students who are admitted to the College of Nursing may be required to complete a background check, immunization verification, and drug screening.
For additional information please our compliance officer: Shawn Afflick at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information:
The College of Nursing offers prospective students a number of ways to obtain more information about our programs:
- Live Information Sessions: Attend a live information session at the College of Nursing.
- Contact us at: email@example.com or (813) 974-2191