Doctor of Nursing Practice
Application Process & Deadlines
Application Process:Applicants who meet the admission requirements should complete the steps below to successfully apply:
1. Submit a Graduate Admissions Application
- Graduate Admissions Application
- For all questions contact USF Admissions Office at: (813) 974-3350 or visit their website
2. Submit a NursingCAS Application
- NursingCAS Application
- For all questions contact USF Nursing Student Affairs Office at: (813) 974-2191 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit All Required Documentation through NursingCAS
Interview Requirement: In addition to fulfilling the requirements associated with the application process, prospective students must also attend an interview with the DNP faculty.
- Foreign Transcripts: All coursework and degrees completed outside the United States require a course by course evaluation from an approved evaluating agency. Foreign transcript evaluation services approved by the USF Graduate School. Please note that the Florida Board of Nursing maintains its own list of approved evaluating agencies. Transcript evaluations must be received at the College of Nursing in their original sealed envelopes by the deadlines posted.
- English Language: Applicants from countries where English is not the official language must demonstrate English proficiency. Please see the USF Graduate Catalog for more information or contact the USF Office of International Admissions.
||Deadline to Apply
|Spring 2019||June 11, 2018
||August 10, 2018*
|BS-DNP and MS-DNP|
||Deadline to Apply
||October 15, 2018
||February 15, 2019*
*Deadline to apply through NursingCAS
All steps in the application process must be completed by 5:00 PM on the deadline established for application submission. Priority admission for the DNP Program has a deadline of February 15 at 5:00 PM for each admission cycle.
- After February 15, applications may be accepted until June 1 on a space available basis. Before submitting your application, we advise that you check directly with the admissions advisor at (813) 974-2191 to confirm if space is available.
- Priority admission and consideration for financial support will be limited to those meeting the February 15 deadline.