Application ProcessApplicants who meet the admission requirements, to apply please follow these steps in order:
- Submit a USF Graduate Admissions Application >> APPLY Contact Graduate Admissions with questions at (813) 974-2846.
- Submit a College of Nursing Application >> APPLY Contact the College of Nursing with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (813) 974-2191.
- Submit required documentation through NursingCAS:
Note: Applicants must complete both applications to apply (Steps 1 & 2).
- Unrestricted Registered Nursing license to practice in the United States at the time of application. A Florida license will be required prior to the start of the clinical phase.
- Current certifications - BLS & ACLS Certifications are required. CCRN and PALS is highly recommended.
- Unofficial copy of Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores taken within five years of application. Official Scores must be reported directly to the University of South Florida.
- Three letters indicating your potential for graduate study, from academic and employment reference who can attest to your academic ability, clinical competence and commitment.
- Resume (Template Required)
- Goals/Personal Statement (Template Required)
- Sealed official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended, mailed directly from your college to: NursingCAS, PO Box 9201, Watertown, MA 02471
- A successful personal interview with the Nurse Anesthesia (CRNA) Program Panel may be required.
- If your native language is not English, include your scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). A minimum score of 550 is required.