Application ProcessApplicants who meet the admission requirements should complete the steps below to successfully apply:
1. Submit a Graduate Admissions Application
- Graduate Admissions Application
- For all questions, contact USF Admissions Office at: (813) 974-3350 or visit their website
2. Submit a NursingCAS Application
- NursingCAS Application
- For all questions, contact USF Nursing Student Affairs Office at (813) 974-2191 or email@example.com
- Submit all required documentation through NursingCAS
Interview Requirement: In addition to the application requirements, a personal interview with faculty will be required.
- Foreign Transcripts: All coursework and degrees completed outside the United States require a course by course evaluation from an approved evaluating agency. Foreign transcript evaluation services are approved by the USF Graduate School. Please note that the Florida Board of Nursing maintains its own list of approved evaluating agencies. Transcript evaluations must be received at the College of Nursing in their original sealed envelopes by the deadlines posted.
- English Language: Applicants from countries where English is not the official language must demonstrate English proficiency. Please see the USF Graduate Catalog for more information or contact the USF Office of International Admissions.