Application ProcessApplicants who meet the admission requirements should follow these steps in order to apply:
- Submit a USF Admissions Application Submit an application to Graduate Admissions. For questions regarding Graduate Admissions, please visit the website or call (813) 974-2846.
- Submit a College of Nursing Application Complete the on-line College of Nursing application.
- Submit required documentation Send the below documents to:
For questions, please contact the University of South Florida College of Nursing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (813) 974-2191.
Please note: A U-number is required in order to submit the College of Nursing application. Individuals who have completed step 1 (applied to USF admissions) will receive an email (within 48 hours) from USF on how to access their U-number. Once a U-number is established, it may take an additional 48 hours for the USF system to upload to the Nursing system. Therefore, individuals should allow up to four days before attempting to apply to the College of Nursing.
College of Nursing
University of South Florida
MDC 22 Attn: CRNA Admissions
12901 Bruce B. Downs Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33612-4766
- A sealed official transcript from every institution of higher learning from which you received a degree or took courses.
- Copy of transcript validating completion of RN program.
- Copies of your Florida RN license and current certifications.
- CV and goals statement.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) taken within five years of application
- Three letters indicating your potential for graduate study, from academic and employment references who can attest to your academic ability, clinical competence and commitment.
- If your native language is not English, you must also include your scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). A minimum score of 550 is required.
Required Documents to be included in packet:
- Resume (applicants must use template)
- 3 sealed recommendation forms (applicants must use template)
- Personal Statement
- Sealed official transcripts from each institution where a bachelors degree or higher was earned* .Electronic transcripts cannot be accepted by the College of Nursing.