Join us for the 2012 Doctoral Open House on September 19, 2012 from 4:00-6:00pm. Check-in begins at 3:30, and the program begins promptly at 4:00pm. Join us for a program overview, admission process review and tour of the college and Biobehavioral lab. You also have an opportunity to meet the doctoral faculty and staff. Space is limited, and RSVP’s are required. Please click on the link below, select yes to attend and input your name and email address to register. We hope to see you there!
Click here to register
The College is committed to recruiting a diverse pool of applicants who are highly motivated to achieve the doctoral program objectives. Admission to the program is based on a number of factors to evaluate a student's potential for academic success at the doctoral level
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to apply for the program:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited nursing program.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 at Bachelors level
- Scored competitively on the quantitative, verbal and analytic portions of the GRE.
- Demonstrated commitment to doctoral study and scholarly productivity.
- Clear potential for research contributions.
- Personal interview with Director of BS to PhD Program and/or designee
- Licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse if performing clinical work.
- Evidence of potential for leadership in nursing profession.
For More Information:
The College of Nursing offers prospective students a number of ways to obtain more information about Graduate programs: