Suncoast Nursing Accelerated Pathway
Application Process and Deadlines
Interested students who meet the minimum published criteria are encouraged to apply by deadline for each year. Follow the steps below to successfully apply for the Suncoast Nursing Accelerated Pathway (SNAP).
- Students must be admitted and matriculated to USF St. Petersburg (USFSP) or USF Sarasota-Manatee (USFSM) as a Full-Time Degree Seeking Undergraduate Student with a Major of Biology.
> For the inaugural year, we will be accepting applications from:
- Biology Majors at USFSP and USFSM who will be graduating with a BS degree in Biology in December 2017 for a Spring 2018 accelerated nursing program start
- Biology Majors at USFSP and USFSM who will follow the SNAP program plan of study (see the Curriculum page for the full program plan)
- Attend an Information Session at USFSP or USFSM.
> Dates coming soon!
- Meet with your Academic Advisor at USFSP or USFSM to confirm eligibility for program and discuss plan of study.
- Submit the Suncoast Nursing Accelerated Pathway application.
If accepted to the Suncoast Nursing Accelerated Pathway, complete the online College of Nursing application (SOAR) in your semester of graduation. This application requires an active university identification number (UID) to apply. All students receive their UID after admission to the university.
Apple Users Please Note: the SOAR application is not compatible with the Safari internet browser; please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as an alternative.
All four steps in the application process must be completed by 5:00 PM on the deadline for the application term.
Biology Majors (Graduating after Fall 2017)
Timeline for Biology Majors at USFSP and USFSM who will follow the SNAP Program Plan of Study
|Term||Application Opens||Deadline to Apply|
|Spring 2019||October 2017
||January 31, 2018 @ 5 pm
All information is for informational purposes only and is superseded by the catalog for your intended term of entry.