Transforming Healthcare, transforming lives. Creating the nursing leaders of tomorrow and the research that improves health.Vision:
USF College of Nursing will be nationally recognized for cutting-edge educational programs and innovative research in partnership with communities and interprofessional colleagues.Values:
Creativity, Innovation, Partnerships, Integrity, and EngagementGoals:
- Improve the health of individuals, families and communities through creative educational, research, and clinical practice initiatives.
- Provide state, national and global leadership in nursing and interprofessional initiatives that improve health.
- Ensure academic and professional student success with rigorous educational programs and services addressing the needs of today’s diverse learners.
- Establish and sustain research programs, including Centers of Excellence, addressing critical health needs of society.
- Embrace a culture of integrity and engagement that sustains an environment making USF College of Nursing the best place to learn and work.
- Educational Excellence
- Research & Innovation
- College Culture
- Infrastructure Optimization