Voicemail:(813) 974- 4244
- Children's Mental Health-ADHD, Autism, Tourette Syndrome
- Complementary and Alternative Therapies
- Kennel, S. (2011). Helping Teens Cope with Acne. Ready, Set, Grow. National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners.
Chen, C., Beckstead, J., Kennel, S. & Evans, M. (In review). Self-concept in Taiwanese Adolescents with congenital heart disease. Child: Care, Health and Development
- Chen, C., Beckstead, J., Kennel, S., & Evans, M. (2010). Self-concept in Adolescents with Congenital Heart Disease. Journal of International Nursing.
- Kennel, S. Taylor, A., & Bourguignon, C. (2010). Pilot Feasibility
Study of Binaural Auditory Beats for Reducing Symptoms of Inattention in Children and Adolescents with Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity. Journal of Pediatric Nursing-Nursing Care of Children and Families, 25, 3-11.
- Kennel, S., Burns, S. & Horn, H. (2009). Pairing Nursing Students with Practicing Clinicians to Increase Research in the Clinical Setting. Journal of Nursing Education, 48,4, 209-212.
- Kennel, S., & Maxwell-Thompson, C. (2008). Vulnerable Populations. In Stanhope, M. K. & Lancaster, B. J.'s (6th Ed). Community & Public Health Nursing. St. Louis: Mosby.
- PhD, University of Virginia
- MSN, University of Pennsylvania
- BSN, Millersville University
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner