Voicemail:(813) 974- 9133
- Hypertension & Stress Management in African-American Women
- NIH/NINR K01 (PI): Modifying Stress in Hypertensive African-American Women
- Webb, M. & Beckstead, J. (2002). Stress-Related Influences on Blood Pressure in African American Women. Research in Nursing and Health, 25, 383-393.
- Webb, M. S. (2002). Stress Management Strategies in Hypertension Control. Ethnicity & Disease, 12, S3-95-S-399.
- Moody, L., Webb, M. Cheung, R., & Lowell, J. (2004) A Focus Group for Caregivers of Hospice Patients with Severe Dyspnea. American Journal of Hospice & Palliative Care, 21, 121-130.
- PhD, 1993, University of South Florida, College of Nursing, Tampa, FL
- MS (Nursing), 1988, University of South Florida, College of Nursing, Tampa, FL
- BS, 1986, University of South Florida, College of Nursing, Tampa, FL