Voicemail:(813) 974 -9236
- Redding, B.A., & Selleck, C. S. (1999). Perinatal substance abuse education: A review of existing curricula. Substance Abuse, 20(1), 13-27.
- Selleck, C.S., & Redding, B.A. (1998). Knowledge and attitudes of registered nurses toward perinatal substance abuse. JOGNN, 27, 70-77.
- Redding, B.A., & Selleck, C.S. (1996). Perinatal substance abuse: A module for health care providers. In Instructional materials for training in alcohol and other drug prevention. Washington, DC: Center for Substance Abuse Prevention, Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration, Public Health Service, US Department of Health and Human Services. (One of 12 manuscripts selected for publication from a pool of over 100 CSAP fellows)
- BS (Nursing), 1961, St. Joseph College, Emmittsburg, MD
- MS (Nursing), 1964, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA.
- Ed.D. (Instructional), 1982, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL.