- " Principal Investigator, “The Clinical Collaborative Clinical Teaching Model”, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Evaluating Innovations in Nursing Education Program;
- Principal Investigator,
"Evaluating the effectiveness of an online writing tutorial system on nursing student writing".
- Maguire, D. When a perfect baby is no more, In Zaichkin, J (Ed.), Newborn intensive care: What every parent needs to know, (2nded.). Santa Rosa, CA: NICU Ink. In press;
- Maguire, D., & Wisniewski, S. (2002). Risks of methemoglobinemia and skin breakdown with the use of chlorhexidine in very low birth weight infants, Biological Research for Nursing, 4, (1), p 66-67, abstract.
- PhD (Nursing), 2000, University of Florida
- MS (Parent-Child Nursing), Boston University
- BS (Nursing), Niagara University