E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgResearch Interests:
- Patient Satisfaction
- Staff Satisfaction
- Patient Quality and Safety
- Effects of Nursing Rounds on patient call lights use, patient satisfaction, pain management, and safety.
- Interdisciplinary Nursing Quality Research Initiative: A multi-faceted approach to reduce medication errors.
- The relationship between job satisfaction of registered nurses and patient satisfaction with nursing care and the supervisor's impact.
- The relationship between job satisfaction of registered nurses and patient satisfaction with nursing care in acute care hospitals.
- Sengin, K. K. (2003). AONE Leadership Perspectives: Work-related attributes of RN job satisfaction in acute care hospitals. Journal of Nursing Administration, 33(6), 317-20.
- Schlag, M. K., Sengin, K.K., & Shendall-Falik, N. (1998). Achieving Magnet Status. Nursing Administration Quarterly, 22(4), 1-10.
- Brett, J., Bueno, M. M., Royal, N., & Sengin, K. K. (1997). PRO-ACT II: Integrating utilization management, discharge planning and nursing case management into the outcomes manager role. Journal of Nursing Administration, 27(2), 37-45.
- Sengin, K. K., & Dreisbach, A. M. (1995). Managing with precision: A budgetary decision support model. Journal of Nursing Administration, 25(2), 33-44.
- Bueno, M. M. & Sengin, K. K. (1995). The Neuman systems model for critical care nursing: A framework for practice. In B. Neuman (Ed.), The Neuman Systems Model. Norwalk, Connecticut: Appleton & Lange.
- PhD, Concentration: Nursing Administration, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- MSN, Concentration: Nursing Administration, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Certificate, Business Management, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- BSN, Summa cum Laude, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- BS, Professional Arts, St. Joseph's College, North Windham, Maine
- Nursing Diploma, Lankenau Hospital School of Nursing, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Nurse Executive, Advanced Certification, NEA-BC
Introduction and Assessment of the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Magnet Forces: A Consultation was conducted at Sokolov Medical Center, Hospital 122, in St. Petersburg, Russia.
Consultation dates; September 2003, June 2004, and September 2004.