- Associates Degree in Nursing in 2004 from Saint Petersburg College
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing in 2006 from Saint Petersburg College
- Masters in Nursing Education in 2012 from the University of South Florida
- Debra has an Advanced Technical Certificate in Critical care, and is also certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Basic Life Support. Her last certification from the National Institute of Health Stroke Scale Training was in 2011.
- Debra Harding teaches clinical at Bayfront Medical Center in the undergraduate program. She also serves as the team coordinator between Bayfront Medical Center and the USF.