The Patient Portal is a special set of secure web-based applications we built to allow you to manage your personal health record and interaction with the USF Breast Health Program. The following list shows the current modules available in the Patient Portal. Click on the links to visit the corresponding module.
Personal Health Record (PHR) (now available for
- Used to help maintain your name and address information and help keep it up-to-date.
- Enter history data on-line, to avoid filling out long complicated paper forms.
- Monitor chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Drainage Monitor (now
available for testing!)
- Monitor output volume from your drain, after surgery.
- Print graph of your average daily drainage.
- Estimate date for drain removal.
Risk Assessment Calculator
- Estimate relative and five year risk.
Community Group (now available!)
- Post questions to the USF Breast Health Program Staff.
- Post and answer questions from other patients.
- The intent is to open a dialog with patients and staff, and create a community forum for patients and family members.
- Private Chat (in development, not
- Used to open a private chat with staff.