As a patient at USF Health, you have access to a portal called MyChart.
MyChart offers patients personalized and secure on-line access to portions of their medical records. It enables patients to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about their health. With MyChart, a patient can use the Internet to:
- View your health summary from the MyChart electronic health record.
- View test results.
- Access trusted health information resources.
Outpatient Only (doctor's office)
- Request prescription renewals.
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team.
Patients who wish to participate will be issued a MyChart activation code during their office visit or hospital stay. This code will enable you to log in and create your own user ID and password. If you were not issued an activation code, you may receive one by :
- Contacting your doctor's office to see if they participate in MyChart. If so, you can request an activation code or sign up at your next office visit.
- If you had a hospital stay, contact the Health Information Management/Medical Record Department at (813) 844-7525.
- Once you have registered, you access MyChart from your computer by going to the following web site: