- Dr. Cox, at the Life Hope Medical Offices clinic.
- Hooked on Hope Check Presentation to USF Breast Program Staff.
- Morsani Center for Advanced Healthcare. This is the primary location where Dr. Cox performs surgery. In addition he does surgery at Florida Hospital, Tampa and Tampa General Hospital.
- Life Hope Medical Office Building. This is the location of Dr. Cox's clinic. Registration is in suite 160 and the clinic itself is suite 140.
Home PageClinical Care
The USF Breast Health Program focuses on rapid diagnosis, excellent treatment and the best outcomes possible. As part of the University of South Florida (USF), our clinical team includes the most experienced breast surgeons, breast radiologists, breast pathologists and breast radiation oncologists. We offer a collective experience of more than 100 years focused on breast health. Apart from unmatched clinical care, we are staffed with an outstanding breast research team that strives to develop new treatment methods. Our research continues to change the way treatment is being offered to breast cancer patients.
We believe that each patient deserves a team of clinicians and support personnel to achieve the best outcome during the stressful and often overwhelming time of diagnosis, treatment and recovery. Our multidisciplinary team is at the core of this approach and meets weekly at our Breast Conference to discuss each patients' condition and treatment options. Our multidisciplinary team includes the following:
- Surgical Oncologist
- Medical Oncologist
- Breast Imaging Radiologist
- Radiation Oncologist
- Breast Pathologist
- Plastic Surgeon
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Breast Health Patient Navigator
Breast Cancer Research
We are committed to finding new methods of treatment and improving breast health care for current and future patients. Please visit our publications page to see some of our landmark studies and other important research findings. Our goal is to find and develop best practices for breast cancer treatment and to provide valuable insight for physicians and patients around the world. We do this with a dedicated group of physicians and research staff, involved in suggesting and developing new research ideas and projects. This strong collaboration has helped countless patients receive better breast health care.