Thank you for choosing USF Health for your healthcare needs. We are committed to bringing USF Health's extensive expertise in research, education and healthcare to you - in one of our Advanced Healthcare Centers in Tampa. By choosing USF Health, you become our partner, pursuing the most medically advanced treatment available.
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Division Director: John Sleasman, M.D.
Click Here To Find A Physician
- Diagnosis and management of children and adults with atopic, allergic, immunodeficient and immunologically-based diseases including rhinitis and hay fever, drug allergies, anaphylaxis, rrticarias, sinusitis, insect bites and stings
- Diagnosis and management of HIV and AIDS in children, adolescents and their parents
- Identification of primary and secondary immunodeficiency diseases of children and adults using state-of-the-art clinical laboratory analyses e.g., deficiencies of T cell or B cell numbers, T&B cell functions, antibody responses, cell-mediated immune responses, complement and complement component deficiencies, congenital hereditary angioedema, acquired angioedema, cytokine and lymphokine abnormalities, phagocytic defects and defective inflammation
- Diagnosis and management of rheumatological diseases of children and adults including juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, dermatomyositis, overlap syndromes, polymyositis, scleroderma, fibromyalgia syndrome, mixed connective tissue diseases and vasculitides
- Bone marrow transplantation as treatment for: Leukemias, lymphomas, Hodgkins' disease, neuroblastomas, aplastic anemias, lysosomal storage diseases (mucopolysaccaridoses, mucolipidoses), genetic abnormalities of red blood cell development (e.g., sickle cell anemia, thalassemias), Kostmann's severe neutopenic syndrome, unresponsive thrombocytopenias or other primary immunodeficiency diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of autoimmunities and autoimmune diseases including immunohematologic disorders, immunoendocrine disorders, hypereosinophilic syndromes, immunoneurologic disorders, autoimmune bullous dermatoses, mastocytoses, and bronchopulmonary aspergillosis
All Children's Hospital
All Children's Hospital outpatient clinics in New Port Richey and Tampa
Tampa General Hospital
How to Reach Us: