Thank you for choosing USF Health for your healthcare needs. We are committed to bringing USF Health's extensive expertise in research, education and healthcare to you - in one of our Advanced Healthcare Centers in Tampa. By choosing USF Health, you become our partner, pursuing the most medically advanced treatment available.
Division Director: Richard Lockey, M.D.
Click Here To Find A Physician
- Diagnosis and treatment of allergic and immunologic diseases including asthma; nonallergic and allergic rhinitis (hay fever); insect, food, and drug allergy; eczema; acute and chronic sinusitis; hypersensitivity pneumonitis; recurrent bronchitis, recurrent upper respiratory tract infections; shortness of breath; recurrent infections; urticaria and angioedema; anaphylaxis; diseases of the immune system; allergic skin problems; cough; itching; conjunctivitis, eosinophilia and eosinophilic disease.
- Adult and pediatric evaluations
- Skin testing to determine allergies
- Allergy injections (immunotherapy)
- Management and treatment of immunodeficiency diseases