- We welcome original works in categories including poetry, prose, personal statements, photography and paintings/illustrations.
- Students may submit work in more than one category, but may not submit more than one piece per category.
- Submissions are accepted year round; annual decisions are made in April. The journal publishes mid-summer.
- All entries undergo a blind review by student and faculty editors.
- Authors and artists will be notified via email informing them of publication decisions. Acceptances will also be posted on the website.
- Each submission should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, and must be accompanied by an entry form .
- A $5 entry fee per submission allows us to continue publishing our journal. Fees may be made via paypal or personal check. Checks may be mailed to:
The Legible Script
c/o NAPR Sanderson
University of South Florida
30659 Holly Drive Tampa, FL 33620-3065.