Charles Cox, MD
Endowed Chair, College Of Medicine Surgery
Professor, College Of Medicine Surgery
3000 Medical Park Dr
Tampa, FL 33613
Academic Email: email@example.com
- MD, University Of Utah, 1975
"We believe that each patient deserves a team of clinicians and support personnel to achieve the best outcome during the stressful and often overwhelming time of diagnosis, treatment and recovery."
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Cancer Biology
- Women & Children's Health
- We are committed to finding new methods of treatment and improving breast health care for current and future patients. Please visit our publications page to see some of our landmark studies and other important research findings. Our goal is to find and develop best practices for breast cancer treatment and to provide valuable insight for physicians and patients around the world. We do this with a dedicated group of physicians and research staff, involved in suggesting and developing new research ideas and projects. This strong collaboration has helped countless patients receive better breast health care.
- Sapino, A.Roepman, P.Linn, SC.Snel, MH.Delahaye, LJ.van den Akker, J.Glas, AM.Simon, IM.Barth, N.de Snoo, FA.van 't Veer, LJ.Molinaro, L.Berns, EM.Wesseling, J.Riley, LB.Anderson, D.Nguyen, B.Cox, CE. MammaPrint molecular diagnostics on formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD. 16(2) : 190-7, 2014. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24378251
- Reich, RR.Lengacher, CA.Kip, KE.Shivers, SC.Schell, MJ.Shelton, MM.Widen, RH.Newton, C.Barta, MK.Paterson, CL.Farias, JR.Cox, CE.Klein, TW. Baseline immune biomarkers as predictors of MBSR(BC) treatment success in off-treatment breast cancer patients. Biological research for nursing. 16(4) : 429-37, 2014. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24477514
- Matz D1, Kerivan L, Reintgen M, Akman K, Lozicki A, Causey T, Clynes C, Giuliano R, Acs G, Cox J, Cox C, Reintgen D. Breast preservation in women with giant juvenile fibroadenoma. Clin Breast Cancer.. 13(3) : 219-22, 2013.
- Murray L1, Reintgen M, Akman K, Cox C, Cox J, Reintgen D, Greenberg H, Vrcel V. Pleomorphic lobular carcinoma in situ: treatment options for a new pathologic entity. Clin Breast Cancer.. 1(12) : 76-9, 2012.
- Chen, K.Zeng, Y.Jia, H.Jia, W.Yang, H.Rao, N.Song, E.Cox, CE.Su, F. Clinical outcomes of breast-conserving surgery in patients using a modified method for cavity margin assessment. Annals of surgical oncology. 19(11) : 3386-94, 2012. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22488098
- Hunt, KK.Ballman, KV.McCall, LM.Boughey, JC.Mittendorf, EA.Cox, CE.Whitworth, PW.Beitsch, PD.Leitch, AM.Buchholz, TA.Morrow, MA.Giuliano, AE. Factors associated with local-regional recurrence after a negative sentinel node dissection: results of the ACOSOG Z0010 trial. Annals of surgery. 256(3) : 428-36, 2012. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22868365
- Kaur, P.Santillan, AA.McGuire, K.Turaga, KK.Shamehdi, C.Meade, T.Ramos, D.Mathias, M.Parbhoo, J.Davis, M.Khakpour, N.King, J.Balducci, L.Cox, CE. The surgical treatment of breast cancer in the elderly: a single institution comparative review of 5235 patients with 1028 patients ≥70 years. The breast journal. 18(5) : 428-35, 2012. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22957995
- Munster, PN.Moore, AP.Ismail-Khan, R.Cox, CE.Lacevic, M.Gross-King, M.Xu, P.Carter, WB.Minton, SE. Randomized trial using gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist triptorelin for the preservation of ovarian function during (neo)adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 30(5) : 533-8, 2012. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22231041