College Of Medicine Surgery
Professor, College Of Medicine Surgery
- Fellowship, Vascular Surgery, University of Florida, 1998
- Residency, General Surgery, Harbor UCLA Medical Center, 1996
- Internship, General Surgery, Harbor UCLA Medical Center, 1991
- MD, Univ. of Calif., Los Angeles School of Med., 1990
I treat all vascular-related conditions including arterial, venous, lymphatic, dialysis access and diabetic limb conditions.
I have hospital privileges at Tampa General Hospital, James A Haley Veterans Hospital, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Hospital and Florida Hospital (on Fletcher).
I see patients at the USF STC all day on Wednesdays.
I perform over 500 major vascular procedures annually (both open surgery and endovascular interventions)
I have served as president (and other executive committee positions) of the Florida Vascular Society and the national Peripheral Vascular Surgery Society and am on editorial boards for many major vascular journals.
Primary Address , 2 Tampa General Circle , 3rd Floor Tampa, FL 33606
USF Academic Address , 2 Tampa General Circle , 7th Floor Tampa, FL 33606
Mail Point , MDC Box 16 Room 3124 ,
Physical Billing Address , 12901 Bruce B Downs BLVD Tampa, FL 33612
- Aortic pathologies
- Endovascular interventions
- > 100 published papers in peer reviewed vascular, bioengineering and medical journals
- 20 published book chapters
- >200 presentations at scientific meetings, invited guest events, physician education and community events
- have been principal or co-investigator of >15 clinical trials
- Surgery-VascularVascular Surgery