Martin Back, MD
Professor, College Of Medicine Surgery
2 Tampa General Circle
Vascular Surgery - 7th Floor
Tampa, FL 33606
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Phone: (813) 259-0921
- MD, University Of California, Los Angeles, 1990
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- > 100 published papers in peer reviewed vascular, bioengineering and medical journals
- 20 published book chapters
- >200 presentations at scientific meetings, invited guest events, physician education and community events
- have been principal or co-investigator of >15 clinical trials
- Lugo J Tanious A Armstrong PO Back MR Johnson BJ Shames ML Moudgill N Nelson PR Illig KA. Acute Paget-Schroetter syndrome: Does the first rib routinely need to be removed after thrombolysis? Annals of Vascular Surgery. 29(6) : 1073-7, 2015.
- Back MR. Duplex ultrasonography in surveillance of renal artery branches after
BEV AR or FEVAR. Vascular News. 68: 26, 2015.
- Armstrong PA, Back MR, Shames ML, Bailey CJ, Kim T, Lawindy SM, Sexton WJ, Spiess PE. Outcomes after inferior vena cava thrombectomy and reconstruction for advanced renal cell carcinoma with tumor thrombus. Journal of vascular surgery. Venous and lymphatic disorders. 2(4) : 368-76, 2014. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26993539
- Hodgkiss-Harlow K, Back MR, Brumberg R, Armstrong P, Shames M, Johnson B, Bandyk DF. Technical factors affecting the accuracy of bedside IVC filter placement using intravascular ultrasound. Vascular and endovascular surgery. 46(4) : 293-9, 2012. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22544870
- Back MR. IVUS Seen As Aid to Aortic Endografting Vascular Specialist. 2(8) , 2012.