- Information for Incoming and Prospective Students
- Information for ACCEPTED Students
- Financial Aid Home Page
- How to Apply
- Estimated Budgets
- Grants & Scholarships
- Student Loan Disbursement Schedule
- DPT Student Forms
FAFSA Code: E00568
- What is Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Policy
- Determining Financial Need
- Cost of Attendance
- The Application Process
- Sources of Financial Aid
- Your Credit Report
- Sample Repayment Schedule
- Award Payment & Review
- Over Awards
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Application Hints & Reminders
- Glossary of Financial Terms
Sources of Financial Aid
The Federal Direct Loan Program
- Subsidized Federal Direct Loan - Effective July 1, 2012 Graduate/Professional Students are not eligible for the subsidized loan program.
- Unsubsidized Federal Direct Loans (USFL) – Maximum annual loan limit for DPT students is $20,500. Loans disbursed on or after July 1, 2015, the interest rate is a fixed rate of 5.84% for the life of the loan.
Interest not paid while the student is in school will accrue and compound at the time of repayment. Students are encouraged to borrow as little as possible through the UFL and to wait as late in the academic year as possible before submitting their application thereby reducing the amount of time interest accrues.
The Federal Direct Loan Program will deduct an 1.068% origination fee from the principal borrowed.