Sleep Medicine Fellowship Compensation & Benefits
University of South Florida, College of Medicine, provided benefits and insurance programs are available to those appointed to programs at least one year in length.
Resident and Fellow Educational Stipends
2010-2011 Academic Year
|Graduate Level 1
|Graduate Level 2
|Graduate Level 3
|Graduate Level 4
|Graduate Level 5
|Graduate Level 6
|Graduate Level 7
|Graduate Level 8
|Graduate Level 9
|Graduate Level 10
**Effective July 21, 2010, annual compensation applies to USFGME residents and fellows but does not apply to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery OMS Stipends
Clinician-Investigator Trainee Stipend Progression
Trainees gain two additional years of stipend progression during this training. Your stipend will continue to progress during the clinician-investigator training program.
Mayo Clinic Paid Benefits*
- Vacation (15 working days per year)
- Short-term disability (sick leave up to three months)
- Comprehensive medical care plan
- Voluntary basic life insurance, disability insurance, family life insurance
- Voluntary additional life insurance
- Voluntary accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Excess personal liability insurance
- Dependent and health-care reimbursement accounts
- Adoption reimbursement
- Paid and unpaid leaves of absence
- Tax-deferred annuity plans
- Meal subsidy for on-call residents
- Parking and inter-campus bus shuttle
Services and Support Groups
USF College of Medicine offers many services to assist residents, fellows and their families during training.
College of Medicine Office for Diversity
For questions and comments regarding minority issues and community relations, contact (813) 974-4373.
Financial and Insurance Counseling
Advisers are available to help with personal financial questions.
- Employee Assistance Program
Professional, confidential assistance is provided to address professional or personal problems.
- Employment Opportunities
Guidance is available for spouses, partners or significant others interested in employment opportunities.
- Childcare Referral
Referrals to childcare and preschool programs are available.
- Activities Programs
Special events and services are offered in four activity areas: social/family, culture, recreation and education.