Assistant Professor, Radiology Department, College of Medicine, University of South Florida
- Fellowship, Diagnostic Ultrasound, University of California (UCSF), 1990
- Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, University of California (UCSF), 1989
- Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, St. Mary's Hospital and Med. Ctr., 1987
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Children's Hospital of San Fran, 1985
- Medical School, Tulane University School of Medicine, 1984
- Graduate, Tulane University, 1980
- MD, Tulane University School of Medicine, 1984
JW Jakub, CE Cox, AW Pippas, M Gardner, S Pendas, DS Reintgen
Controversial topics in breast lymphatic mapping
Seminars in Oncology. 31(3) : 342-332, 2004.
Ben Furman, MD, Mary S. Gardner, MD, Patricia Romilly, MD, John Clark, Nicholas Stowell, Bradley Green, Mark Ebert, Amit Patel, Charles Cox, MD
Effect of ).5 Tesla magnetic resonance imaging on the surgical management of breast cancer patients
American Journal of Surgery. (186) : 344-347, 2003.
James W. Jakub, MD, Francis D. Drake, MD, Andrew W. Pippas,MD, Mary Gardner, MD, Roberto J. Fraile, MD, Rosemary Giuliano, ARNP, Solange Pendas, MD, Douglas Reintgen, MD
A case report of invasive ductal adenocarcinoma identified in a lymphatic channel: A staging controversy
Cancer Control: Journal of the Moffitt Cancer Center. 10, No. 5, 2003.
Charles Cox, MD, Ben Furman, MD, Nicholas Stowell, Mark Ebert, John Clark, Elizabeth Dupont, MD, Alan Shons, MD, Claudia Berman, MD, John Beauchamp, MD, Mary Gardner, MD, Marla Hersch, MD, Priya Venugopal, MD, Margaret Szabunio, MD, Joanne Cressman, MD, Nils Diaz, MD, Vesna Vrcel, MD, Rita Fairclough, PA-C
Radioactive seed localization breast biopsy and lumpectomy: Can specimen radiographs be eliminated
Annals of Surgical Oncology. 10(9): 1039-1047, 2003.