Breast Imaging Fellowship
The Department of Diagnostic Imaging at Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute on the campus of the University of South Florida is offering two one-year fellowship positions dedicated to Breast Imaging (7/1/16 – 6/30/17). This fellowship provides comprehensive training in all aspects of breast imaging, including screening and diagnostic digital mammography, breast ultrasound and MRI. The fellow will become proficient in all interventional procedures. These include stereotactic, ultrasound-guided and MRI guided breast biopsies, as well as pre-surgical mammographic and ultrasound-guided needle localizations. The fellow will participate in multidisciplinary conferences, tumor boards and teaching residents. Research opportunities are available in mammography, breast ultrasound, and MRI within Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, University of South Florida and as part of multi-institutional collaborative studies.
If you are interested in applying to the breast imaging program, please submit the following materials to the fellowship coordinator:
1. Completed Universal Application (don’t forget to sign)
2. Current CV
3. Personal statement including goals and professional plans
4. Three letters of recommendation including a letter from the director of your residency program. Letters of recommendation must be dated and written within the past six months.
5. Medical school transcript and copies of USMLE scores (Steps 1, 2 and 3 are required prior to beginning fellowship).
6. American Board of Radiology (ABR) eligibility status or current ABR written physics scores.
Please return documents to:
Department of Diagnostic Imaging
Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute
12902 Magnolia Drive
Mail Stop: WCB-RAD MD/OPI
Tampa, FL 33612
For quick delivery please use:
Right-fax: (813) 745-7105 (received by computer for security)