The USF Health Psychiatry Clinic is our main location and offers a variety of clinical services in addition to its educational training and research initiatives. We provide a wide range of treatments and are dedicated to providing competent and compassionate care for our patients.
- ADD & ADHD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alzheimer’s Disease & Other Dementing Illnesses
- Anxiety Disorders & Traumatic Stress
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement & Grief
- Bipolar Disorder
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Deaf Mental Health Services
- Dialectical Behavioral Social Skills Groups & Therapy (DBT)
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- End of Life Care & Communication
- Forensic Services
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Insomnia & Other Sleep Disorders
- Individual, Group, Family & Marital Therapy
- Learning & Education Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Movement Disorders Neuropsychology Testing
- Neurotherapies Clinic
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Parent Child Interactive Therapy (PCIT)
- Psychological Testing
- Psychotic Disorders
- Quantative Electrocephalogram (gEEG) & Neurofeedback
- Tourette’s Disorder
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation for Severe Depression
- Trauma-related Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Social Skills Groups
- Vagal Nerve Stimulation
Clinics & Programs
In addition to our main Psychiatry Clinic, we offer several specialized Centers, Clinics, and Programs designed to provide innovative and multidisciplinary approaches to treatment.
- The Mary Louise and Archie Silver Child Development Center is dedicated to expanding knowledge about child and adolescent psychiatric disorders, their detection, treatment, and promoting prevention and healthy development.
- The USF Memory Disorders Clinic offers a multidisciplinary and individualized approach to the diagnosis of persons with memory disorders and related difficulties.
- The USF Neurotherapies Clinic provides new techniques in the treatment of certain mental health disorders. Neurotherapy utilizes magnetic field or electrical charge to stimulate areas of the brain to assist with symptom improvement.
To schedule an appointment at our main location, please call us at (813) 974-8900
Click here for directions and information on our various patient care locations