Welcome to the USF Health Neuropsychology Division.
The USF Health Neuropsychology Division provides comprehensive neuropsychological services to the community through several practice locations in the Tampa Bay area.
Neuropsychological services are provided to individuals with known or suspected brain dysfunction. A vast array of conditions may impact brain function including, but not limited to, neurological disease or syndromes, neuropsychiatric diseases as well as systematic diseases (systemic lupus erythemitosis). Disorders may be acquired (concussions and traumatic brain injuries, electrocution, oxygen deprivation) or developmental/genetic
Programmatic services are available for individuals with:
Specialty clinics with research programmatic activities are currently available in:
- Acquired brain injuries, including traumatic brain injury (TBI) and Concussion
- Epilepsy and seizures
- Cerebrovascular disease and stroke
- Dementias and mild cognitive impairment and aging
- Movement disorders (For example, Parkinson's disease, Essential Tremor, Tourette's disorder, dystonias, and torticollis as well as other conditions)
- Neuro-oncology and brain tumors
- Systematic diseases affecting the brain or central nervous system
- Genetic diseases affecting the central nervous system
Clinical services are available for children and adults throughout the life span.