Ryan Wagoner, MD
Division Chief, College of Medicine Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurosciences
Assistant Professor, College of Medicine Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurosciences
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MD, Medicine, University of Florida, 2009
- Aoun E Fusick A Wagoner R. What’s in a name? Deciphering the meaning of the word “addiction.” American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law Newsletter,. 42(2) : 22-31., 2017.
- Sorrentino R, Friedman SH, Wagoner R, Booth BD. Sex on the Silver Screen: Using Film to Teach About Paraphilias. Academic psychiatry : the journal of the American Association of Directors of Psychiatric Residency Training and the Association for Academic Psychiatry. , 2017. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28685351
- Wagoner RC. The Use of an Interpreter During a Forensic Interview: Challenges and Considerations. Psychiatric Services,. 68(5) : 507-511., 2017.
- Rosenbaum KB Wagoner R Lopez-Leon M. Designer Drugs: Legal and Forensic Aspects. American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law Newsletter. 41(1) : 18-19, 2016.
- Wagoner RC, Schubert CA, Mulvey EP. Probation Intensity, Self-Reported Offending, and Psychopathy in Juveniles on Probation for Serious Offenses. The journal of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law. 43(2) : 191-200, 2015. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26071509
- Wagoner RC. Forensic Psychiatry 101 for Medical Students. American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law Newsletter. 36(3) : 8, 2011.
- Iyer SA Tuli SS Wagoner RC. Fungal keratitis: emerging trends and treatment outcomes. Eye Contact Lens,. 32(6) : 267-271, 2006.