Jillian Childres, PhD
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics, College of Medicine
Assistant Professor, College of Medicine Pediatrics
13101 N Bruce B Downs Blvd.
Tampa FL 33612
Academic Email: email@example.com
Academic Phone:(813) 974-1189
- EdS, School Psychology, USF College of Education, 2010
- PhD, School Psychology, University of South Florida, 2009
- CAS, School Psychology, Towson University, 2006
- Ogg J Shaffer-Hudkins E Childres J Feldman M Agazzi H and Armstrong K. Attendance and Implementation of Strategies in a Behavioral Parent Training Program: Comparisons between English and Español Programs. Infant Mental Health Journal. , 2014.
- Williams J Agazzi H & Armstrong K. Evaluating outcomes of a behavioral parent training program for caregivers of young children: Waitlist-control vs. immediate treatment. Journal of Early Childhood and Infant Psychology. 7: 25-44, 2011.
- Williams J Armstrong K Curtiss H & Bradley-Klug K. Helping Our Toddlers, Developing Our Children’s Skills (HOT DOCS): A Parenting Intervention to Prevent and Address Challenging Behavior in Young Children. Journal of Early Childhood and Infant Psychology. 6: 1-20, 2010.
- Agazzi H Salinas A Williams J Chiriboga D Ortiz C and Armstrong K. Adaptation of a behavioral parent training curriculum for Hispanic caregivers: HOT DOCS Español. Infant Mental Health Journal. 32: 182-200, 2010.