Lilia Mucka, PhD
Postdoctoral Scholar Research, College of Medicine Pediatrics
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD, Clinical Psychology, Wayne State University, 2017
- MA, Clinical Psychology, Wayne State University, 2013
- BS, Psychology and Honors, Wayne State University, 2010
- Dr. Lilia Mucka is a Post-Doctoral Fellow in the Department of Pediatrics at the USF Rothman Center for Neuropsychiatry. She received her Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology in 2017. Dr. Mucka’s clinical and research activities focus on parent and child motivation, barriers to treatment and goal engagement, and treatment for anxiety disorders. She works with children, adolescents, as well as adults and specializes in cognitive-behavioral therapy, including exposure and response prevention and habit reversal training, and dialectical behavior therapy.
- Simon VA, Barnett D, Smith E, Mucka L, Willis D. Caregivers' abuse stigmatization and their views of mental health treatment following child sexual abuse. Child abuse & neglect. 70: 331-341, 2017. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28683373
- Issner J, Mucka L, E, & Barnett D. Increasing positive health behaviors in adolescents with nutritional goals and exercise. Journal of Child and Family Studies. 26(2) : 548-558, 2017.
- Mucka L, E, Hinrichs J, Upton F, Hetterscheidt L, Kuentzel J, Bartoi M, & Barnett D, . Barriers to adherence to child assessment recommendations. Journal of Child and Family Studies. 26(4) : 1029-1039, 2017.
- Mucka LE, Dayton CJ, Lawler J, Kirk R, Alfafara E, Schuster MM, Miller N, Ribaudo J, Rosenblum KL, Muzik M. Mixed-Methods Evaluation of Participant Recruitment and Retention in the Mom Power Parenting Intervention Program. Infant mental health journal. 38(4) : 536-550, 2017. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28665536