The University of South Florida Rothman Center for Pediatric Neuropsychiatry located on the All Children’s Hospital campus features programs to help children, adolescents, and adults with a wide range of psychiatric, behavioral, and neurocognitive conditions.
What We Treat
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Exposure and response prevention
- Cognitive therapy – managing anxious thinking
- Family support for treating OCD/anxiety and parent training
- Habit reversal training/Comprehensive Behavioral Intervention for Tics (CBIT)
- Becoming aware of urges that precede tics, picking and pulling
- Replacing hair pulling, skin picking with a competing response; managing tics so they do not cause impairment
- Manage distress and anxiety that may contribute to hairpulling, skin picking
- Medication management
- Minimizing side effects
- Maximizing drug effectiveness
- Neurocognitive testing
- Intelligence testing
- Other aspects of daily living and emotional function
What if I'm From Out of Town?
- We also provide treatment in an intensive (daily) format so that treatment can be completed in 3-4 weeks
- We will help you make accommodations at a nearby extended stay facility. The Ronald McDonald House is one option for low-cost accommodations while receiving treatment
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment or to learn more about the Rothman Center, contact us at:
We are located in St. Petersburg, Florida, directly across the street from All Children's Hospital.
From I275: Take Exit 22 (I175), then take the 6th Street South exit. At the stoplight at the bottom of the exit, turn right onto 6th Street South. Go 3 blocks and turn left onto 8th Avenue South. Go one block ahead. The entrance to the visitor parking lot is on your right. The Rothman Center is on the fourth floor of the Children's Health Center, 880 6th Street South.
All Children's Hospital
Department of Pediatrics
University of South Florida
880 6th Street South
Suite 460, Box 7523
St. Petersburg, FL 33701