Our 2012 graduates attained fellowships in a variety of competitive disciplines, including:
- Cardiology, University of Arkansas
- Neonatology, Ohio State University and St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Gastroenterology, Johns Hopkins University and Washington University
- Hematology/Oncology, Emory University
- Endocrinology, Virginia Commonwealth University
Many residents chose careers in general pediatrics and received outstanding jobs in outpatient private practice, outpatient community health, and hospitalist medicine. Our alumni now practice in Tampa Bay, Los Angeles, Orlando, Indiana, North Carolina, Bradenton and Fort Myers.