Jennifer Takagishi, MD
Professor, College Of Medicine Pediatrics
Assistant Medical Director, Pediatrics, Children's Medical Services, Tampa Bay Region
Medical Director, Pediatrics, HealthPark Pediatrics
Medical Director, Medical Foster Care, Children's Medical Services
2 Tampa General Circle
Tampa, FL 33606
Academic Email: email@example.com
Academic Phone: (813) 259-8752
View My C.V.
- MD, Medicine, Tufts University School Of Medicine, 1993
"I teach medical students and pediatric residents how to give comprehensive, culturally competent care to children predominantly in lower socioeconomic levels. Many have multiple medical and social needs."
- I have focused on curriculum development in areas such as breastfeeding, business of medicine and advocacy. I have assessed mentorship for faculty development. I have also presented several case reports of interesting clinical scenarios.
- Academic Pediatric Association (Member, 1997 - Present)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (Fellow, 1996 - Present)
- Takagishi J, Dabrow S. Mentorship programs for faculty development in academic general pediatric divisions. International journal of pediatrics. 2011: 538616, 2011. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22164177
- Gallizzi G, Kaly P, Takagishi J. Lower extremity paralysis in a male preadolescent. Clinical pediatrics. 47(1) : 86-8, 2008. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18192643
- Takagishi J, Christner J, McCoy R, Dabrow S. Lessons learned from pediatric residents on a community pediatrics rotation. Clinical pediatrics. 45(3) : 239-44, 2006. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16708136
- Takagishi J, Rauen KA, Drumheller T, Kousseff B, Sutcliffe M. Chromosome 3p25 deletion in mother and daughter with minimal phenotypic effect. American journal of medical genetics. Part A. 140(14) : 1587-93, 2006. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16770804
- Certificate of Very Good Care (Tampa General Hospital - 2013)
- Best Doctors in America (Best Doctor Polling and Research - 2013)