Mary Pavan, MD,
Assoc Professor, College Of Medicine Pediatrics
ACH - Early Steps
13101 Bruce B Downs
Tampa, FL 33612
Academic Email: email@example.com
- MD, Harvard Univeristy, 1972
"Ongoing experiences with patients and their families continue to identify new questions that require evidence based approaches."
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Women & Children's Health
- Care of children with developmental delays and disorders due to medical and genetic and environmental differences.
- Care of children with cleft lip, cleft palate, and craniofacial conditions.
- Care of children with attention and anxiety needs.
- Care of children affected by shaken-baby syndrome.
- Developmental screening and quality improvement for children with cleft and craniofacial conditions.