Assistant Professor, College Of Medicine Pediatrics
- Fellowship, Clinical AND Health Psychology, St. Louis Behavioral Medicine Institute, 2009
- Internship, Clinical Psychology, Geisinger Medical Center, 2007
- Graduate, State University of New York at Binghamton, 2007
Primary Address , 880 6th Street South , Suite 460 St. Petersburg, FL 33701
USF Academic Address , 800 6th Street South St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Mail Point , MDC Box 15 ,
Physical Billing Address , 12901 Bruce B Downs BLVD Tampa, FL 33612
- Anxiety disorders, cognitive-behavioral therapy, obsessive compulsive disorder, social anxiety disorder, panic disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, trichotillomania, and other body focused repetitive disorders.
- Pediatrics-PsychologyPsychology (Clinical)-Anxiety DisorderPsychology-Pediatrics
McGuire, JF.Lewin, AB.Horng, B.Murphy, TK.Storch, EA.
The nature, assessment, and treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder.
Postgraduate medicine. 124(1) : 152-65, 2012.
McGuire, JF.Kugler, BB.Park, JM.Horng, B.Lewin, AB.Murphy, TK.Storch, EA.
Evidence-Based Assessment of Compulsive Skin Picking, Chronic Tic Disorders and Trichotillomania in Children.
Child psychiatry and human development. , 2012.