Professor, College Of Medicine Internal Medicine
Professor, College Of Medicine Pediatrics
- Fellowship, Adolescent Medicine/Pediatric Rheumatology, Children's Hospital Medical Ctr, 1984
- Residency, Pediatrics, Children's Hospital Medical Ctr, 1979
- Residency, Pediatrics, Duke University, 1978
- Internship, Pediatrics, Duke University, 1977
- Medical School, Northwestern University Medical School, 1976
- MD, Northwestern University Medical School, 1976
Primary Address , 601 5th Street South , 3rd Floor St. Petersburg, FL 33701
USF Academic Address , 12901 Bruce B. Downs Blvd. Tampa, FL 33612
Mail Point , MDC Box 15 ,
Physical Billing Address , 12901 Bruce B Downs BLVD Tampa, FL 33612
- No specialty/research interest.
- Pediatrics-Allergy AND ImmunologyPediatrics-Rheumatology
Sher, MR.Bloom, FL.
Stinging insect allergy in Florida.
The Journal of the Florida Medical Association. 83(6) : 398-400http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8752366
Tan, BM.Sher, MR.Good, RA.Bahna, SL.
Severe food allergies by skin contact.
Annals of allergy, asthma AND immunology : official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, AND Immunology. 86(5) : 583-6, 2001.
Iqbal, S.Sher, MR.Good, RA.Cawkwell, GD.
Diversity in presenting manifestations of systemic lupus erythematosus in children.
The Journal of pediatrics. 135(4) : 500-5, 1999.
Duplantier, JE.Freeman, TM.Bahna, SL.Good, RA.Sher, MR.
Successful rush immunotherapy for anaphylaxis to imported fire ants.
The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology. 101(6 Pt 1) : 855-6, 1998.