Assistant Professor, College Of Medicine Pediatrics
- Fellowship, Child AND Adolescent Psychiatry, USF College of Psychiatry, 2010
- Residency, General Psychiatry, Strong Memorial Hospital, 2008
- Internship, General Psychiatry, Strong Memorial Hospital, 2006
- Medical School, NY Coll. of Osteopathic Med. of NY, 2005
- DO, NY Coll. of Osteopathic Med. of NY, 2005
Primary Address , 880 6th Street South , Suite 460 St. Petersburg, FL 33701
USF Academic Address , 800 6th Street South St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Mail Point , MDC Box 15 ,
Physical Billing Address , 12901 Bruce B Downs BLVD Tampa, FL 33612
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), pediatric autoimmune neuropsychiatric disorders associated with streptococcal infections (PANDAS), autism, youth with eating disorders, and trichotillomania.
- Psychiatry-Child and Adolescent
Megan Toufexis, Adam Lewin, Eric A Storch, Caroline DeOleo, and Tanya K Murphy
A Possible Link Between Tic Disorders Associated with Beta Thalassemia Minor and Sickle Cell Disease
Clinical Case Reports. (3:244) , 2013.
Toufexis, M.Gieron-Korthals, M.
Early testing for Huntington disease in children: pros and cons.
Journal of child neurology. 25(4) : 482-4, 2010.
Rahman, O.Toufexis, M.Murphy, TK.Storch, EA.
Behavioral treatment of trichotillomania and trichophagia in a 29-month-old girl.
Clinical pediatrics. 48(9) : 951-3, 2009.