Dale Bergamo, M.D.
Assoc Professor, College Of Medicine Pediatrics
Assistant Professor, Division Of Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Medical Director, St. Joseph's Children's Infectious Diseases
Assistant Professor, Division of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, University of South Florida
Medical Director, St. Joseph's Children's Infectious Diseases, University of South Florida
17 Davis Blvd., Suite 200
Tampa, FL 33606
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MD, Wayne State University, 1984
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Allergy, Immunology & Infectious Disease
- Pediatric Infectious Disease Society (Fellow, 1994 - Present)
- American Society for Microbiology (Member, 1988 - Present)
- Infectious Disease Society of America (Member, 1988 - Present)
- Bergamo D. Clostridium difficile Bacteremia in a Neonate. Clinical pediatrics. , 2016. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27521152
- Pitts S, Bergamo D, Cartaya C, & Gore B. Efficacy in the Reduction of Central Line-ASsociated Bloodstream Infection in a Patient with Intestinal Failoure: An Ethenol Lock Pediatric Case Study. Journal of the Association for Vascular Access. 19(4) : 217-220, 2014.
- Carr SB, Bergamo DF, Emmanuel PJ, Ferreira JA. Murine typhus as a cause of cognitive impairment: case report and a review of the literature. Pediatric neurology. 50(3) : 265-8, 2014. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24321542
- Menchise, A., Bergamo, D. F.,. Pasteurella multocida meningitis in an infant with no direct animal contact. Infectious Diseases in Clinical Practice. 6(20) : 431-432, 2012.
- Bergamo, D. F. Disseminated cat-scratch disease, “A tail of two sisters” Infectious Diseases Clinical Practice. 4(20) : 278-279, 2012.
- Bergamo, D. F. Clinical Guideline: Ambulatory Care Series, Diagnosis and Treatment of the Febrile Infant Less than Two Months of Age. Henry Ford Medical Group. , 1997.
- Carlson, E. R., Bergamo, D. F. The Lemierre's Syndrome: 2 cases of Forgotten Pathology Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. (52) : 74-78, 1994.
- Bergamo, D. F.*, Thirumoorthi, M.D. Osteomyelitis due to Serratia marcescens without predisposing factors. Clinical Pediatrics. : 485, 1989.