Dale Bergamo, M.D.
Assoc Professor, College Of Medicine Pediatrics
College Of Medicine Pediatrics
Assistant Professor, Division of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, University of South Florida
Medical Director, St. Joseph's Children's Infectious Diseases, University of South Florida
17 Davis Blvd., Suite 200
Tampa, FL 33606
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MD, Wayne State University, 1984
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Allergy, Immunology & Infectious Disease
- Pediatric Infectious Disease Society (Fellow, 1994 - Present)
- American Society for Microbiology (Member, 1988 - Present)
- Infectious Disease Society of America (Member, 1988 - Present)
- Menchise, A., Bergamo, D. F., Pasteurella multocida meningitis in an infant with no direct animal contact. Infectious Diseases in Clinical Practice. 6(20) : 431-432, 2012.
- Bergamo, D. F. Disseminated cat-scratch disease, “A tail of two sisters” Infectious Diseases Clinical Practice. 4(20) : 278-279, 2012.
- Bergamo, D. F. Clinical Guideline: Ambulatory Care Series, Diagnosis and Treatment of the Febrile Infant Less than Two Months of Age. Henry Ford Medical Group. , 1997.
- Carlson, E. R., Bergamo, D. F. The Lemierre's Syndrome: 2 cases of Forgotten Pathology Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. (52) : 74-78, 1994.
- Bergamo, D. F.*, Thirumoorthi, M.D Osteomyelitis due to Serratia marcescens without predisposing factors. Clinical Pediatrics. : 485, 1989.