Silvana Carr, M.D.
Assistant Professor, College Of Medicine Pediatrics
Assistant Professor, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, University of South Florida
17 Davis Blvd., Suite 200
Tampa, FL 33606
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.D., Pediatrics, Federal Universityof Bahia, 1993
Interdisciplinary and Emerging Signature Programs
- Allergy, Immunology & Infectious Disease
- Women & Children's Health
- American Academy of Pediatrics (Member, 2011 - Present)
- Infectious Diseases Society of America (Member, 2011 - Present)
- Pediatrics Infectious Diseases Society (Member, 2011 - Present)
- Carr S., Adderson E., Hakim H., Xiaoping X., Xiaowei Y., Caniza M. Epidemiological and Clinical Characteristics of Seasonal influenza A and B viruses in immunocompromised Children and Young Adults. Pediatric Infectious Diseases. , 2012.
- Carr S. Influenza. An overview with a Pediatric focus. Advances in Pediatrics. 59, 2012.
- Carr S, Ilyushina N, Franks J, Adderson E., Caniza, M., Govorkova E, Webster RG. Detection of neuraminidase inhibitor resistance before and after oseltamivir treatment of Influenza in immunocompromised children. Pediatric Infectious Diseases. 4(30) : 284-288, 2011.
- Carr S, McCullers J, Adderson E, Allison K, Srivastava D, Dawn N, Howard S, Navid F, Galindo C, Flynn P. A pilot study of FluMist, a live attenuated influenza vaccine, and inactivated influenza vaccine in children with cancer Journal of Infectious Diseases. 10(204) : 1475-1482, 2011.